Jobs for Life
“We provide the tools, you provide the change”
Jobs for Life (JfL) exists to connect the unemployed and underserved population of our community with the necessary tools to uncover and address the roadblocks which are keeping them from obtaining meaningful employment.
A lack of work contributes to poverty, crime, homelessness, domestic violence, substance abuse, unwanted pregnancies, divorce, and suicide. By helping Jobs for Life students discover and experience the dignity of work, Jobs for Life brings hope to the hopeless and helps break these destructive behavioral cycles caused by perpetual unemployment.
• 70% of Jobs for Life graduates are employed full time
• 55% of Jobs for Life graduates move from homelessness/motel to permanent housing
Jobs for Life is a network of churches, non-profits, ministries, and businesses in cities all over the world training men and women for work and transforming people’s lives.
• Classes meet every Wednesday and Friday night from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Each class is 9 weeks for a total of 18 sessions
• New classes begin every 10 weeks
Click HERE for next class!